Thursday, 2 February 2012

Feelin' Good




It's funny how much clothing can have an impact on your mood. Look at, for example, some Rick Owens. Dark, intriguing- feeling a little morbid. As I casually browse through some images, I feel I should be sitting in a graveyard somewhere, layered in black, my held held to the moon.. a little too far. I think so too.

With a small change of heart, I take you to the above.

Colour has become one of todays fashion musts. A LBD is not suffice with black accessories and I'm loving it. In an attempt to avoid making the crime most punishable by budding fashionistas, a fashion faux pas, once a fan of all black (borrring), I am taking to colours like the man repeller has taken to layering. Mix it all up and Bob's your uncle.

And, because I feel it is becoming a tradition, a slightly stupid picture to end a colourful post (I promise I'll be actually stupid more stupid next time)



Shirt: Mink Pink, Skirt: Zara, Shoes: Sergio Rossi, Clutches: Sportsgirl, Choker: Nicole Trunfio.

19 comments:

  1. this is really cute. and i like those shoes a lot!

    www.the-launderette.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dotted shirt! :) Following you, hope you'll follow me back! <3 xx Tina
    http://tinasfemmefatale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the choker! you look amazing... you have great style

    xxx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love the freshness of this outfit... polka dots are always a top fave too though! xx

    Ahka Vintage SHOP
    Ahka Vintage BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing! all the different colours and textures in this outfit really work well together!

    xxx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this! i'm jealous you get to see the sun..

    lovelovelove noco :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos and nice shirt,
    you have a a cool blog,
    following,
    come and pay us a visit sometime.

    aestheticjungle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous skirt- perfect with those bright heels!

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your outfit and blog!
    now following :)

    betweenracsk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! This skirt is gorg :)

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. interesting and casual.
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm glad you're feelin' good and looking good! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soooooo chic! Check my blog sweetie and tell me if you wanna follow each others blog! Kisses

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post,
    Maybe we can follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin.!!
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete